Install The Templates
- Download the templates.
- Unpack the archive somewhere on your hard disk.
- If you have your user documents in your default location, you can simply run “copy_templates.bat”. It copies all necessary files to the correct location.
You can also copy the Files by Hand. Copy the “AgkSharp*.zip” files to “?user?\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual C#” and the “Agk-VB*.zip” files to “?user?\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Bisual Basic” folder. It is not necessary to unpack the.zip files.
By me, it is here!
Use A Template
- Start Visual Studio
- Create a new Project. and
- Press <Ctrl+F5> to test the Project.
- Delete the unneeded media from the Media folder. New Media you can easly add by drag’n drop.
- Delete / Change the Initialization code.
- Write your code as in AGK-Basic. You only have to put “Agk.” before the commands.
- You can run your project by pressing <Ctrl+F5>.