- 4 Download
- 9.92 MB File Size
- October 6, 2018 Create Date
- Ubuntu 16.04 Mate x64, x32 (VirtualBox) - Debian
- Mint 18.04 Cinamon x64 (Native) - Debian
- Manjaro Xfce x64 (Native, VirtualBox) - Arch
- Kubuntu 18.04 KDE - Plasma x64 (Native) - Debian
- Install Monodevelop according to your system. (search the Internet for a guide may vary from system to system)
- Extract the archive with the mono templates to your hard disk.
- For a new project copy the corresponding template into your project folder.
- With Monodevelop you can load the sln or vcproj file and rename the project name and assembly name.
Agk.GetReadPath() Returns not the path of the started program, but the path where mono is located. (/usr/bin)
Agk.GetWritePath() Returns the path of the started assembly. (programms current directory)
It would be nice if I could get feedback about which systems it works on and which don't.